Linton Hospital was opened in 1953, by the seven Sisters of St. Francis of Tiffin, Ohio. The sisters managed the hospital until an administrator was hired in 1962. In 1967 the attached clinic was constructed. In 1975 an addition was added and the hospital was remodeled.
Today the Linton Hospital employs over 100 people. The hospital also has four affiliated clinics, which offer a wide variety of medical services to the residents of Emmons and Campbell counties.
Our mission is to enhance the health, well-being, and quality of life of the people we serve.
We will focus on primary healthcare services and the development of our skills to provide the best possible service and to improve the healthcare of the people that we serve.
We will continue to adapt to the ever changing needs of the people we serve, recognizing that public information and education will be an integral part of our services.
The Linton Hospital and clinics will achieve its mission through a philosophy which values and supports:
Quality and continuous improvements in patient care.
Professionalism, education, career development of our staff.
Responsible, efficient, and effective use of our resources.
Respect for the contribution each staff member/volunteer makes to the delivery of patient
Recognize the rights of patients, families, public, staff, and allied professionals to be
treated in a dignified, courteous, confidential, and respectful manner.
A strong commitment through service and education to the people and communities we